- To ensure the website works as you would expect, in particular online booking
- To monitor website performance and help us make improvements in the future
- To tailor our marketing to communicate more effectively via online advertising.
We want you to know more about the cookies we use, why we use them and how you can manage your preferences.
- To identify whether cookies can be set on your computer
- To determine whether you are logged in or not
- To distinguish between customers when they book their tickets
- To distinguish which venue that tickets are being booked for
- To track a visitor session, including the storing of basket purchase information, to help us evaluate the effectiveness of our website
- To track a visitor session for Google Analytics, which is anonymised data (see below), to help us evaluate the effectiveness of our website
- To track and identify visitors to our website who have clicked on an email received from Theatre Severn, to allow us to better tailor our future marketing communications
- To track visitors as they browse our website and record whether they make a purchase after receiving an email from Theatre Severn, to help us evaluate the effectiveness of our email marketing
- To identify an email contact and allow us to personalise our website when they visit it
- To assist with security settings for users on shared IP addresses.
Cookies are widely used in online advertising. Neither us, advertisers or our advertising partners can gain personally identifiable information from these cookies. you can learn more about online advertising at youronlinechoices.com where you can also opt-out of almost all advertising cookies. Please note that opting out of advertising cookies will not necessarily mean that you will stop seeing adverts, but they simply will not be tailored to you any longer.
You may notice that sometimes after visiting a site you see adverts from the site you have visited. This is because advertisers, including ourselves pay for these adverts. The technology to do this is made possible by so called "remarketing cookies" placed during your visit. We may use these adverts to encourage you to come back to our site. This process is entirely anonymised and you can opt out of these cookies at anytime as explained above.
MANAGING YOUR PREFERENCES
If the settings on your software that you are using to view this website (your browser) are adjusted to accept cookies we take this, and your continued use of our website, to mean that you are fine with this.
You can disable your browser from accepting cookies when you visit our site. These settings are normally found within the options or preferences menu of your browser.
If you disable cookies, this may impact on your experience of using of this and most other websites you visit, and some essential features may be unavailable.