Sat 24 Jul
Pride and Prejudice
Dates/Times & Buy Tickets
AT SHREWSBURY CASTLE
It is a truth universally acknowledged that Jane Austen's witty and romantic masterpiece is one of the best-loved stories of all time, dealing with the most important questions in life…
Will Mrs Bennett manage to offload her numerous daughters in record time? Will Lizzy and Darcy actually get together? Will creepy Mr Collins just go away please? Join The Pantaloons this summer for this delightfully innovative and hilarious new adaptation.
2pm & 7pm | £15 | child £10
- We recommend that you bring chairs to sit on, or arrive earlier if you plan to sit on the grass or a blanket, to ensure we can offer a space at the front. Umbrellas are not permitted as they can block the view of others.
- Every effort will be made to help you maintain appropriate social distancing from other audience members (if applicable). Please act responsibly and adhere to all safety guidelines while on site,
- Tickets must be booked in advance and cannot be purchased on the door. All tickets will be issued via email as e-tickets/print at home.
- Toilets will be available on site.
- Please be prepared to wear a mask when entering and exiting the venue, and whilst on site where applicable.
- You are welcome to bring your own food & drink, but please take all litter away with you.
- Please arrive in good time prior to performance start time. Please be patient and queue when asked. Latecomers may not be admitted.
- Anyone in your party who is unwell on the day of the performance should not attend; we will be happy to refund or transfer tickets.
- Shrewsbury Castle grounds are wheelchair accessible.
- Before you book, we recommend that you read the wet weather policy
Where applicable, advertised ticket prices are inclusive of a venue levy, retained by the venue to sustain and develop the programme of arts and culture in Shropshire.