Sat 10 Sep
Shrewsbury Proms in the Park
West Mid Showground
Dates/Times & Buy Tickets
LIVE AT WEST MID SHOWGROUND
Join us for a magical night of classical music at the Shrewsbury Proms in the Park.
This unmissable experience will feature all the classics from the 'Last night of the Proms' performed by the opera singer Holly Teague and the 40 piece Midlands Proms Orchestra.
With the late summer sun setting and the sounds of Elgar, Tchaikovsky and Beethoven filling the night sky, it is sure to be an evening to remember.
£37.50 - £17.50
Children Under 9 FREE (Not available online. Please contact Box Office to book)
- Gates open at 6pm. Performance starts at 7pm
- Food and drink will be available to purchase on site.
- You are welcome to bring your own picnic, chairs and blankets, but not permitted to bring your own alcohol, BBQs, camping cookers or any other open flame cooking utensils.
- You may bring a tent or gazebo. However, visitors bringing items that may obstruct the view of other visitors will be asked to set up at the back of the audience (even if they have a Category A ticket).
- West Mid Showground is wheelchair accessible, but there may be some uneven ground.
Wet Weather Policy
It is unlikely we will cancel a performance before the time it is due to start. Even bad weather can quickly change for the better. We will only cancel/stop a performance if the conditions become genuinely unsafe, usually due to things like flooding, high winds, or a lightning storm. The performance will continue in light to medium rain. In heavy/torrential rain, the show may be paused temporarily before continuing if the rain passes. If heavy rain is persistent, it may be decided to stop the show entirely. Should the performance start and then be called off by the weather, no refund can be issued. However, if the weather is so bad that the performance cannot even begin, tickets will be transferred to a rescheduled date.
Where applicable, advertised ticket prices are inclusive of a venue levy, retained by the venue to sustain and develop the programme of arts and culture in Shropshire.