Sat 21 Aug
Castle Jesters #4
Dates/Times & Buy Tickets
LIVE AT SHREWSBURY CASTLE
We've teamed up with Shrewsbury International Comedy Festival to take our hugely popular Severn Jesters Comedy Club outdoors at Shrewsbury Castle for more al fresco fun this summer.
This is your chance to see some of the best fringe comedy under the sun!
MC DAN NIGHTINGALE
A regular favourite at Severn Jesters, Dan combines cutting observation with his natural playfulness, raucous banter with beautiful surrealness, and great gags with heart felt ramblings. His comedy is genuine, creative, honest, unpredictable, original and above all... funny as hell.
Marlon Davis is a talented comedian, improviser and actor whose recent TV appearances include BBC’s Live At The Apollo and Comedy Central’s Comedy Store Live. Marlon’s act is inspired from his upbringing exploring urban Britain tackling its social issues with skilful characterisations.
Known for his lively, loveable and dynamic performances, Rob Rouse is one of the best comic storytellers. He has performed all over the world and works long form narratives into hard-hitting, uncompromising hilarious tales filled with warmth and a sense of compassion for our collective human frailties. As seen on 8 out of 10 cats, Spoons, The Friday Night Project and more.
£15 | 16+ | FIRST 100 TICKETS ONLY £10!
- We recommend that you bring chairs to sit on, or arrive earlier if you plan to sit on the grass or a blanket, to ensure we can offer a space at the front. Umbrellas are not permitted as they can block the view of others.
- Tickets must be booked in advance and cannot be purchased on the door. All tickets will be issued via email as e-tickets/print at home.
- Toilets will be available on site.
- You are welcome to bring your own food & drink, but please take all litter away with you.
- Arrive in good time prior to performance start time. Please be patient and queue when asked. Latecomers may not be admitted.
- Anyone in your party who is unwell on the day of the performance should not attend; we will be happy to refund or transfer tickets.
- Shrewsbury Castle grounds are wheelchair accessible.
- Before you book, we recommend that you read the wet weather policy
Where applicable, advertised ticket prices are inclusive of a venue levy, retained by the venue to sustain and develop the programme of arts and culture in Shropshire.